Why book with us?
- No booking fees on Vacation Packages
- Proudly Canadian owned & operated
- Licensed by BCCPA (license # 25979)
- We’re here when you need us:
Proudly Serving Canadians Since 1999
BCCPA #25979 IATA & ACTA
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to book online?
- No, if you prefer to book over the phone, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-676-7633 and one of our vacation specialists will be happy to assist you.
- Is booking online safe?
- Yes, all bookings made on Triplink.ca are completed by using Secure Socket Layers (SSL) which ensures that sensitive information such as your credit card information is encrypted prior to making its way across the internet.
- Is it safe to book with Triplink.ca?
- Triplink.ca, a division of The Lodging Company Reservations Ltd. (hereinafter Triplink.ca) is a licensed travel agency in the Province of British Columbia. Established in 1999, we make over 16,000 reservations annually, while continuing to maintain a top rating with the BBB. Triplink.ca is 100% Canadian owned and operated and is located in downtown Kelowna, British Columbia.
- What if the tour operator/airlines goes bankrupt?
- Triplink.ca contributes to the Travel Assurance Fund which has been established by Consumer Protection BC. The fund is used to compensate consumers who purchase travel products from licensed travel agencies such as Triplink.ca but who do not ultimately receive them for reasons such an airline going out of business. The travel assurance fund does not provide coverage for business travel. Triplink.ca is licensed with Consumer Protection BC License #25979.
- How do I get my tickets?
- In most cases tickets and travel documents will be emailed to you at least 10 days prior to departure. Alternatively, tickets can be sent out by Expresspost or courier service for a nominal fee.
- Can I cancel my booking?
- Yes, subject to the cancellation penalty of the tour operator which in many cases can result in a 100% forfeiture of monies paid. Please ensure that you double check your dates prior to completing your booking and ensure that you have valid travel documents (passport if leaving Canada). We also highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
- Can I purchase travel insurance?
- Yes. We offer Travel Medical Insurance and Trip Cancellation Insurance which may protect you in the event of medical emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. For further information please speak with one of our licensed insurance agents.